Thursday 31 May 2012

The Costless Wildflower Bouquet


I was riding down my street on my bike this morning and noticed all of the beautiful wildflowers that I was passing. I gathered up a hole bunch and took them back home to make a miniature wildflower bouquet.


 What you need...

-A small cleaned re-used food Jar
- An assortment of local wildflowers




Notice that I added some pop of colour with the bright yellow buttercups. I also used lots of soft purple and red. Then I chose some delicate whites to lighten the mixture...


Next, I gathered up the flowers in a random assortment...



I usually add a small leaf to finish it off.


Then I popped it in the Jar with a little water, so simple...



And that's it! Totally cost free and such a cute little project for spring :) It's looking so cute in my window nook sitting on a little doily.
Enjoy...
Izzy xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful. And so springy and beautiful. Sure smells like heaven too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty projects, they would make for a great table centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the best part is that it doesn't cost a thing! Have a lovely day,
      Izzy

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS! Wild flowers are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love wildflowers and I always pluck them. It's little things like this that makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I really love wildflowers, but you've picked some stunning ones there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fantastic! These kinds of bouquets are my favorite!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Izzy! I am your new reader and this is my first time to visit and read your blog.
    I really love your blog! Seriously! <3
    The posts, the designs, everything! <3
    I'd love to heard your reply! ;)

    xoxo
    http://vinnyms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i had this many wild flowers around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bouquets with wild flowers are my favourite, I always bring one home when I'm on a walk. :)

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty arrangement of flowers, and such a pretty blog as well!
    ~Drew

    ReplyDelete
  11. your photos are so pretty! thing is, i don't think i have such lovely wildflowers where i live... :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cute! just like your blog - i just found it and i'm loving everything already :) excited to be your newest follower! now i'm off to find myself a field of wildflowers :)
    -elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing a comment! It's favourite part when I get notes back from my readers <3