Tuesday 29 May 2012

Sleepy in Days...



It's one of those days again when it's just too rainy and cold outside to get up. I've taken almost a week of school due to a cold and I'm getting a little home bound. (Ok... pretty much bed bound)
Here are a few of my favourite things to do on rainy days like these...
1. Sleeping in
2. Baking and cooking
3. Writing poems and songs






Images//123/ 4

Enjoy the pretty pictures :)
Izzy xox

PS. Don't forget to enter into the Geodora jewellery giveaway...
http://jar-of-feathers.blogspot.ca/2012/05/geodora-designs-giveaway.html

4 comments:

  1. These photos are so pretty! I really want to sit on the couch with a lap top and a cup of tea now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely LOVING your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I'm feelin ya!! I've been sleeping and writing songs more and more nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i am my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    Leather Note Jotter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing a comment! It's favourite part when I get notes back from my readers <3