Thursday 20 March 2014

TAFE Update and My Artwork

I'm now in my second year of TAFE and I cant believe how quick the time has gone!! I promised earlier last year in this post that I would share some of my work so here is a few photos of a Dust Jacket that I'm currently working on. The brief was to combine photography and conceptual ideas to capture the letters A R and T and finish the title of Art is...something?(with relation to the photos) Then create a Duck Jacket using Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Here are the results...





 I am so grateful that I got the opportunity to do this course. I'm creating a bunch of designs for my portfolio and I have learnt so much (and it's been super fun). Hope you have enjoyed taking a look at some of my work,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment! It's favourite part when I get notes back from my readers <3